top of page

RAI, Italy's public broadcaster, doubles its availability overseas by adding English news

RAI, the Italian state television broadcaster, expands its international offering in the spirit of contemporaneity by including English-language news and subtitles on several programs. The layout and content have been completely revamped to provide Italians living abroad and visitors interested in Italy with a publication that is committed to the notion of Made in Italy. RAI Italia produces four distinct broadcast schedules based on the geographical regions of the globe, each with distinct broadcast timings and programming. On each of them, the station transmits 365 days per year, 24 hours per day. The "best of" the three generalist RAI channels, live and deferred, account for 83% of the 8,760 hours a year: RAI news, great fiction and films, evening shows, current affairs talks, and big events. The remaining 17%, or 1,500 hours, consists of unique productions: 650 for in-depth information, 450 for sports, 300 for fiction and film, and 100 for religious content. Four innovations of RAI Italia's new proposal: the use of the English language and the Tg in language expressly prepared by Rainews24, which will also be accessible online; the use of a satellite channel and the RaiPlay platform with a dedicated section; the option of watching RAI Italia also in Europe, where 3 million Italians registered in AIRE live; and the presence of 350 hours of unique productions.


9COLONNE - NIAF

Comentarios


Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

ULTIME news TV

ULTIME news TV

RASSEGNE STAMPA ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

EUROPA

EUROPA

CATEGORIA INFORMAZIONI ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO EUROPA

AMERICA NORD

AMERICA NORD

Categoria AMERICA NORD clic su foto

AMERICA SUD

AMERICA SUD

Categoria SUD AMERICA

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • c-youtube
EUROPA
AMERICA DEL SUD
NORD AMERICA
AFRICA
S.O.S
logo-italiani-all-estero-2.png
bottom of page