top of page

ITA Airways: MSC Group withdraws from tender for sale

"The MSC Group confirms to have already informed the competent authorities that it is no longer interested in participating in the privatization of ITA Airways and does not recognise the conditions in the current procedure." With a brief note, yesterday the world maritime giant announced the step back on the dossier of the privatization of ITA. The halt of the company in Geneva also leads to a break in the commercial-industrial alliance with the Lufthansa group (which also includes Swiss, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Air Dolomiti): with the expression of interest of last January and the binding offer of August, the two companies had proposed to take over 80% of ITA Airways, leaving 20% to the Ministry of Economy, the sole shareholder of the Italian airline.


9Colonne - NIAF

Commenti


Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

Gruppo Facebook ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

ULTIME news TV

ULTIME news TV

RASSEGNE STAMPA ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO TV

EUROPA

EUROPA

CATEGORIA INFORMAZIONI ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO EUROPA

AMERICA NORD

AMERICA NORD

Categoria AMERICA NORD clic su foto

AMERICA SUD

AMERICA SUD

Categoria SUD AMERICA

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • c-youtube
EUROPA
AMERICA DEL SUD
NORD AMERICA
AFRICA
S.O.S
logo-italiani-all-estero-2.png
bottom of page